HOME          CONTACT          CAREER          TH   :    EN
follow us :              

ABOUT INTOUCH

Vision

We are the leading and sustainable value creation asset management company in Telecom, Media and Technology

Mission

We strive to deliver sustainable growth and long-term value to shareholders by investing and managing telecom, media and technology businesses.
We actively explore new business opportunities in telecom, media and technology
We commit to good corporate governance practices
We commit to good corporate citizen that contribute and create shared value (CSV) for organization, society and all stakeholders
We uphold corporate core values that focus on integrity, teamwork, innovation, people excellence and social responsibility (I-TIES)


Values

INTEGRITY :
We uphold professional standards of reliability, ethics and trust.

TEAMWORK :
We share a unique drive and work together to achieve our goals not only at INTOUCH, but in the entire INTOUCH Group.

INNOVATION :
We believe that anyone can generate great ideas and we welcome changes and aim for continuous learning in order to realize our vision.

EXCELLENCE :
We strive passionately to be the best in our professional capacities and are committed to delivering excellent results in everything we do.

SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY :
We have integrated social and environmental concerns into our business operations and are committed to creating sustainable value in society.

Milestone

2015

The Company, through InVent, invested in 4 more companies which are Sinoze Co., Ltd., by taking 17% stake with total investment of 22.50 million baht, Playbasis Pte. Ltd. amounting to 52.02 million baht with 15% shareholding, Golfdigg Co., Ltd amounting to 23.83 million baht with 25% shareholding and Shopspot Mobility Pte. Ltd.

Intouch Media Co., Ltd. (Intouch Media) and South Korea- based Hyundai Home Shopping Network Corporation (Hyundai Home Shopping) announced High Shopping Co., Ltd., a home-shopping business in Thailand with authorized capital of 500 million baht, of which Intouch Media has invested 255 million baht for a shareholding of 51% and Hyundai Home Shopping has invested the remaining amount for a shareholding of 49%.

Awards & Accolade

2017

  • INTOUCH receives another Outstanding Company Performance Award from the SET
  • Thailand Sustainability Investment Awards
  • 2016

  • INTOUCH honored in “Investors’ Choice Awards 2016”
  • INTOUCH receives the Best Investor Relations Award in the IAA Awards for Listed Companies 2015/16
  • INTOUCH receives ESG 100 Certificate for the second year
  • Intouch honoured with two awards in the “Popular Stock Awards 2015”
  • General Information

    Company Name Intouch Holdings Plc
    Symbol INTUCH
    Registration No. 0107535000257
    Year of Establishment 1983
    First Trade Date 31 August 1990
    Nature of Business INTOUCH is a holding company, its operation is investment in telecom, media, and technology. At the present, the principal business units are divided to three main businesses; wireless telecommunications business, satellite and international businesses and other businesses.
    Head office SJ Infinite One Business Complex, 29th and 30th Floors, 349 Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chompol, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
    Tel: (66) 2118 6900
    Fax: (66) 2118 6947
    INTOUCH www.intouchcompany.com
    Registered Capital 5,000,000,000 baht
    Paid-up Capital 3,206,420,305 baht including 3,206,420,305 common shares
    Par Value 1 baht
    Industry Technology
    Sector Information & Communication Technology
    Foreign Limit 47.20% of paid-up capital
    American Depositary Receipt
    ADR Ticker Symbol INTHY
    Exchange Over the Counter
    Depositary The Bank of New York Mellon
    ADR to ORD Share Ratio 1 : 4
    ADR CUSIP Number 46117L106

    I N T O U C H

    INTOUCH : In tune with your world


    We are the leading and sustainable value creation asset management company in Telecom, Media, IT and Digital content

     ABOUT INTOUCH
     PORTFOLIO
     INVESTOR
     Corporate Governance
     SUSTAINABILITY
     PRESS RELEASE
       349 SJ Infinite One Business Complex, 29th and 30th Floors, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chompol, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900

      +662-118-6953 ( T )
         +662-118-6957 ( F )
    Intouch Holdings. All Rights Reserved.